Learn about the Frank family and the Jewish history of Amsterdam. Highlights include the Frank house, Otto Frank factory, and more.
- Group of One to Four people All ages
- Extra people All ages • 10 euros extra per person
Take a Family-Friendly Bike Tour Through Amsterdam
Joining a bike route is a fun and practical option, especially if you have a limited amount of time. We have created this experience especially for families and our guides know very well how to keep both children and the rest of the family entertained!
Your expert guide will take you to the north of Amsterdam and the journey will start in the best possible way, with a ferry ride! Visit a traditional farm, discover how the Dutch have managed the floods by experts, enjoy the large green areas and parks with the little ones, learn about the delicious cheese and marvel at the highest wooden windmill in the country on this tour on a 2.5 hour bicycle experience.
Please, let us know what your interests are and we will adapt this tour to your needs and interests!
Monday to Sunday at 10.30 A.M & 2:00 P.M
Please keep in mind that it is necessary to book 24 hours in advance!
- Professional guide
- Bike rental
- Souvenir photo
- Backpack with water and fruit for children under 14 years
Wear appropriate clothing, rain clothing where appropriate.
- Cancellation more than a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No-show: no restitution.